Thursday, July 02, 2009

kuum pokker

mängisin paari kuumaverelise tüübiga netipokkerit, poisid läksid omavahel veidi raksu:

Mike Gavin: eh chico u kicked my dog poota

Carlitos Miguel: shut up u dum fool

Carlitos Miguel: its puta learn how 2 spell

Mike Gavin: eh shut up essay b4 i get my amigos to  cum fuk ur asshole

*Worth*it* : I'm out y'all ignorant

Mike Gavin: dumb ****

Mike Gavin: *** * 

Carlitos Miguel: ok u fake fag gangster maricon

Mike Gavin: eh **** u you cockaroach

Carlitos Miguel: look at u u need your boys coward i fuk u up punk ho

Mike Gavin: yea lick my nuts bitch ill jizz on ur face u bitc h ass pussy

Carlitos Miguel: to much to much gay stuff unda cover homo

Carlitos Miguel: your dirty mother who had u 

Mike Gavin: good one u fag ill fuk ur girl n shell leave u for me in a second fag 

Mike Gavin: ill punish that pussy 

Carlitos Miguel: no no my girl dont go with puncs who talk about fukn dudes u dum spic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home